About Me

United States
Belle is a mother of 2 beautiful teenagers aged 19 and 18 years old. She is originally from Bato, Catanduanes. She loves fiddling around with computer on her free time.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Graduation Photos of my Two Darling Daughters



I have been meaning to post graduation photos of my daughters but being a computer illiterate that I am, I kept putting it off. I have been begging my youngest daughter to walk her mother step by step on how to scan pictures, and she finally gave in.

"Okay, put the pictures in the scanner and I will be there shortly," my daugher said.

I quickly went to my bedroom where my computer is located and did exactly what she told me.

"I wonder which way should I position my photo?" I murmured.

"This way, mom!" "Thanks!"

Finally, I can get to showcase my daughter's graduation photos to all my friends, blogger friends, that is. As a mom, I am allowed to brag about my daughters once in a while, right? Well, A, who is graduating in high school this May, belongs to the top ten percent of the graduating class. Mom and dad are proud of her. She will be receiving an award on April 26 and so whether it is a working day or not, I always make time for this occasion. One good thing about our boss is he is very accomodating and understanding. A recently recieved a tuition waiver at a university in AZ, renewable every year through the four years, depending on whether she can maitain a certain grade point average. Am keeping my fingers crossed...hehe.

The other picture is my other daughter S taken on her graduation two years ago. She had posted one of the highest point averages in the history of her high school. She was also chosen as the "2005 Woman of the Year" which was really a feather in her cap. She was the finalist for a National Merit Scholarship by obtaining an high score on the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test she took 3 years ago. For more info. about her click on this:http://www.paysonroundup.com/section/localnews/story/18702

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only are they beautiful, buy you have smart and talented girls, as well, belle. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Belle. Congratulations to A and S. I admire them for being beautiful and intelligent too. Having such gifted children is certainly something to be really proud of.

BTW, thanks for your comment on my blog regarding "Friendship Gone Astray." Thanks for sharing that. The letter is a great advice and I hope it will be a good instrument to clear things out.

Anonymous said...

Beauty and brains! Impressive! Congrats to your daughter on her graduation. And congrats to you and your husband too. Her recognition is YOUR recognition as well.

Anonymous said...

Lovely girls! And so brillant. I would be proud to show them off too... :)

Forever59er said...

Beauty and brains! You have every right to brag about them Belle.

Alam mo, ang ganda talaga ng product ng combination ng pinay at american di ba? Our malay features soften the caucasian sharps and angles ... di ba?

Anonymous said...

You have every right to be proud about your beautiful and intelligent daughters, Belle. They not only get our admiration, you are admired too for you are their mother. Cheers! :)

Belle TH said...

thanks to you all! my heart swells with joy and pride reading all your beautiful comments. thank you! thank you! from deep inside my heart.

Cathy B said...

Congratulations! What lovely daughters :) please send me an email through silverlining1982@gmail.com and will advise how you can send us your donation for the Albay mothers. Thanks for visiting my site!

Anonymous said...

Hi Belle! Long time reader of your blog. You have such beautiful daughters and so smart and talented as well. Kudos to your girls -- and I believe their mother and father should also be praised for raising such wonderful children.

Belle TH said...

@Cathy, I sent an email already. wish you good luck! thanks for the comments.

@may, thanks! thanks! thanks! parang kabayan kita? yes? no?

Anonymous said...

Arrgghh not again. Everytime I write something your comment box, it would disappear like all the time.... I just wrote a long comments. Maybe it's just my connection.

I said, funny how you say "to brag about", of course you are allowed, this is your blog. Whoelse can be so 'prouder' with your lovely daughters, syempre ang NANAY.

I can't remember if I had my Grad photo taken but I remembered, those were the Aqua Net years, the girls in our batch had asked to use that, patigasan at pataasan pa for the college year book.

Check ko nga si BUGOY.

NursyE said...

If a mother can't brag about her children, what else is there to brag about...

You have two lovely daughters not only from the outside but also from the inside.

Joy-Joy said...

greetings from virac, catanduanes!

i have lots of friends from bato...

u take care ...

Belle TH said...

@K, bakit naman laging nawawala ang comments mo? so sorry to hear that.

go dig your baul as i would love to see your graduation photo.

@nursye, thanks my friend. those recipes you posted in your blog looked delicious. you are one awesome cook!

@joy-joy, how nice to see commentor from my own province! greeting to you all from the USA! thanks joy for leaving comments in my blog. please come back anytime.

vernaloo said...

Belle you can brag about them all the time if you want to and we will still love it!

You're so lucky to have wonderful daughters. But you see...they wouldn't be like that if they dont have wonderful parents.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for having such wonderful and talented daughters, Belle!

Of course, we are moms and we have the right to brag about our kids! Sabihin mo sa akin who's stopping you from doing that, at haharapin ko siya! Hehehe.

Belle TH said...

@verns, thanks, that is so sweet of you!

@rhodes, thanks friends! hehehe...

Anonymous said...

they are not only beautiful but also talented and bright young ladies. Ahhhh napakaswerte ng magiging ka-partner nila sa buhay. kung mangangarap ako gusto ko kagaya nila :)

Anonymous said...

Belle, you must feel very blessed and proud to have daughters who are not only pretty, not only talented, but also very bright and with beautiful hearts! You did a great job with them :)

Anonymous said...

you have 2 beautiful girls. mana sa nanay :)

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful and smart daughters. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowee! You have beautiful daughters inside and out, plus they are talented and very smart as well. Kay mommy nag-mana. Congratulations for raising them well Ate Belle.

You have every reason to brag about them :).

Please tell us your secrets in mothering these two lovely ladies so we beginners can follow your footsteps.

febeth said...

Wow your two girls are really treasures! Maganda na matalino pa, a rare combination.

Congrats to you!

Belle TH said...

@iskoo, thanks! wala pang mga bfs iyan iskoo, at least as far as i know.

@chats, thanks! hope they continue to choose the right path.

@dexie, hehehe, mana sa nanay? thanks! am flattered!

@mother of two, gracias amiga!

@KK, secrets on raising them? i try to be a good role model for them as kids emulate their parents. i brought them to the phil and showed them their roots and how lucky they are compared to them, and many more.

@febeth, thanks! and i appreciate your visit.

exskindiver said...

beautiful.
you have every right to be proud of them.
i sense that you are a very good mother.

auee said...

you have the right to brag about your daughters, esp as they're lovely & brainy, too!

Belle TH said...

exskindiver and auee, thank you!