About Me

United States
Belle is a mother of 2 beautiful teenagers aged 19 and 18 years old. She is originally from Bato, Catanduanes. She loves fiddling around with computer on her free time.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Niceheart Tagged Moi


Five things that happened to me because of blogging:
  • I was able to convince my husband to buy me an expensive camera so I can take good pictures. Cruise inspired me to try photography. He definitely has a knack for it. However, I found out that I don't really need an expensive camera to take good photos. Less expensive cameras do just as good if not better. Now, I am tempted to get that S2IS.
  • Don't leave home without my camera. When my husband, daughter A, and I went shopping yesterday, the whole surroundings were draped with white snow, the sky was blue with nice patches of clouds...perfect for photography! I immediately remembered my camera. Uh oh! I left it home so I begged my husband to make a quick turn around but, of course, he didn't listen. :( I managed to take few pictures when we got back though the clouds didn't stay where they were. See my post: Snowstorm in Payson.
  • Sleep deprivation. The first thing I do when I get home from work is turn on my computer. While the computer is booting, I quickly go to the bathroom (just to show you that I do practice multitasking). Sometimes, I don't start my aerobics until 10:30 PM and finish at 11:30 PM. Then I blog hop for another 15 minutes, then take my shower, and before I know it, it is 12:30 AM. My gosh, few more hours and I have to go to work.
  • Household chores are usually half done. "These dishes can wait, or there is only one load of laundry left, I will do it tomorrow or the next day" I often murmur to myself. I do finish it by the end of the week when I am about to start another set of chores. One of my new year's resolutions is to try to spend less time on computer and more on household matters, but I don't see it happening just yet.
  • Last but not the least, I get to meet people from all over the world. I get to snoop into peoples' private lives, how they celebrate birthdays, Christmas holidays, etc. I also learn some valuable information that I can benefit from.

8 comments:

niceheart said...

Thanks for doing the tag, belle. I always carry my camera, too. And yeah, I'm also sleep deprived. :)

Belle TH said...

you are welcome niceheart. I can't wait to go back home in the province to take pictures of the unadulterated beaches, streams, falls, rice paddies, etc.

Dine Racoma said...

http://dine.racoma.com.ph

your having a CAMERA is best. your pictures are so amazing, thanks for sharing. i, too, always bring a camera along with me, but now, i'm beginning to think of investing in buying a new one.

Wil said...

Most cellphones these days come with a camera, so if you forget your camera, you can always use your cellphone camera. That's what I do. Plus, it's not as obvious that you're taking a picture when using the cell. :D

K.noizki said...

Oh just buy a Canon digital cam that shoot from the wallet. I too love cameras but I hate reading too many instructions so sometimes I just use my camera phone and that's it!

K

Belle TH said...

wil, same with niceheart, I never had cell phones. but I agree, they are good to use to take pictures should
you want to be less obvious.

K, i let my husband do the reading of instructions and i ask him to show and teach me.

SeƱor Enrique said...

Canon has released a 10 megapixel point & shoot digital camera. I'd recommend that to those not inclined to doing serious dSLR configurations. Besides, a point & shoot is more convenient to lug around than a dSLR.

Nonethless, taking pics can be a lot of fun!


Cheers!

Eric

Belle TH said...

thanks for dropping by Eric. thanks for the tips about cameras.