Five things that happened to me because of blogging:
- I was able to convince my husband to buy me an expensive camera so I can take good pictures. Cruise inspired me to try photography. He definitely has a knack for it. However, I found out that I don't really need an expensive camera to take good photos. Less expensive cameras do just as good if not better. Now, I am tempted to get that S2IS.
- Don't leave home without my camera. When my husband, daughter A, and I went shopping yesterday, the whole surroundings were draped with white snow, the sky was blue with nice patches of clouds...perfect for photography! I immediately remembered my camera. Uh oh! I left it home so I begged my husband to make a quick turn around but, of course, he didn't listen. :( I managed to take few pictures when we got back though the clouds didn't stay where they were. See my post: Snowstorm in Payson.
- Sleep deprivation. The first thing I do when I get home from work is turn on my computer. While the computer is booting, I quickly go to the bathroom (just to show you that I do practice multitasking). Sometimes, I don't start my aerobics until 10:30 PM and finish at 11:30 PM. Then I blog hop for another 15 minutes, then take my shower, and before I know it, it is 12:30 AM. My gosh, few more hours and I have to go to work.
- Household chores are usually half done. "These dishes can wait, or there is only one load of laundry left, I will do it tomorrow or the next day" I often murmur to myself. I do finish it by the end of the week when I am about to start another set of chores. One of my new year's resolutions is to try to spend less time on computer and more on household matters, but I don't see it happening just yet.
- Last but not the least, I get to meet people from all over the world. I get to snoop into peoples' private lives, how they celebrate birthdays, Christmas holidays, etc. I also learn some valuable information that I can benefit from.